21.11.11

How time flies!

This is a very rare thing that is happening right now... I am sitting in the lounge on the computer doing what I want, and have been for the last hour or so.. I can hardly believe it!

MFJ has taken himself off to bed for an early night after a long day at work following our late return home from our holiday in Naples, FL.

It's hard to believe I haven't had a minute to write on this thing since September! Wow...

It's amazing how quickly time is flying by, and how much has happened in the last few months, Max is 5 months old tomorrow and it's going way too quickly! Every day he changes and grows and develops his own amazing little personality.

My days and my nights merge, I am tired often, but I can not complain about it, I am officially in the role I have always wanted to be in, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Since we got back from England Max has been waking every couple hours through the night.. I am hoping tonight (as I do every night) that it is the night he sleeps that little bit longer, I actually fed him formula instead of nursing him before he went to bed, maybe it will keep him fuller longer, who knows.. I'll try it for 3 days see if it makes a difference... I'm all for trying something new to see if it will work to keep him sleeping that little bit longer so I can get a longer stint of shut eye! Mind you, he went to bed at 20:15, he's been down for 2 hours now, I should go to bed soon as this is his longest period of sleep, sometimes sleeping right through to 1am.. I'm just so very lucky I don't have to get up and work in the morning.. This 24/7 job is so much better for tired eyes and sleepless nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment